Our Deposit a Gift Registry!

Our Deposit a Gift Registry

You can browse our wedding registry if you follow the above link. Dana Ostomel, the founder of the company is amazing! She has been very attentive and helpful! Her website is a great idea for any occasion.... birthday, baby shower, graduation etc. I recommend this site to all my friends, family and aquaintances I am also very excited to announce that thanks to Dana I was selected as an expert Green Bride blogger!

Monday, December 13, 2010

Invitation to Mother

Quinn's Mom Diane is a beautiful spirit and we wanted to include her in the ceremony... since we will be literally 'tying the knot' with a handfast we thought it would be a wonderful idea to have Diane and my Father Marty tie the cords around our hands.

Here are a few pictures of the card that we sent to Diane requesting she join us on our special day -




No comments:

Post a Comment